We’re exhibiting at Employee Benefits Live. We hope to see you at this year’s event at the Olympia National in London on 10th & 11th October.
Register now for our speaker session to hear about the emerging role of digital health in employee health and wellbeing strategies.
Phil Austin, Managing Director at Cigna UK HealthCare benefits, will be sharing his expert views on this subject together with Jason Sinclair, Pensions and Benefits Manager and Catherine O’Connell, Head of Occupational Health and Safety, from Standard Life Aberdeen PLC on Tuesday 10th October from 11.20am.
At this informative speaker session, Phil, Jason and Catherine will be discussing:
- Healthcare market forces and digital adoption trends
- Standard Life Aberdeen PLC’s experience of embracing digital within its employee engagement strategy
- The importance of investing in digital integration to reduce healthcare costs
Join us at Stand 554 for health and wellbeing activities – including a staycation in our Virtual Relaxation Pod!
- Enter into our prize draw to win an iPad Air to take away on the day!
- Take the stress out of your day using the latest virtual reality tools. Experience our Virtual Relaxation Pod to combat and control stress.
- Demo the award winning Cigna Virtual Health® on our interactive LED digital totem.
- Our product experts and sales representatives will also be on hand to talk to you about our medical and dental plans and our health and wellbeing solutions.
Follow us on Twitter @CignaUKHB to find out more. We’ll also be tweeting live from the event.
We hope to see you there - don’t forget to book your tickets for Employee Benefits Live. Just click here.
GP Referral to Diagnostics Pathways
Cigna allows general practitioners to directly refer members for diagnostic tests.
Cigna offers treatment options and other therapies.