HELP YOU EMPLOYEES MANAGE THE COST OF DENTAL CARE
Good oral health plays an important role in overall health and wellbeing, but many people put off dental care because of the cost.
A company dental plan is an ideal way to encourage employees to access dental care. Regular check-ups can help prevent absences from work to fix dental problems as well as helping with early identification of other serious health issues such as oral cancer.
We understand that employers need to balance the cost of providing dental insurance for their employees against the value it brings to their business.
OralHealth offers a simple, affordable dental care solution with five levels of cover to choose from. It is easy-to-use co-payment dental insurance, giving you and your employees a range of options to fit your needs and budget.
OralHealth offers five different dental insurance plans, with co-payment options for preventative dental care and cover towards both minor and major dental treatment.
All our OralHealth dental plans, including the Level One NHS plan, provide cover for dental emergencies, accidental damage, hospital cash and oral cancer.
All our Oral Health plans include the following:
- No pre-joining examination
- Routine check up
- Cover crowns, bridges & dentures
- Unlimited annual maximum benefit per year
- Accident & emergency cover(including sports injuries)
- Dental implant benefit on levels 2,3 & 4
- Orthodontic treatment for under 18s on levels 2,3 & 4
- Includes oral cancer lifetime limit $15,000
- Choose any dentist in the UK
- No pre-authorisation required unless for oral cancer or dental implants